- Information for information’s sake is worthless. For information to be truly valuable, it must be communicated to the right people, at the right time, in the right way.
- We believe that internal communications is as important, if not more important, than external communications, because it helps you:
- Establish and maintain an open and productive dialogue with your employees
- Ensure your employees understand and buy into executive strategies, decisions, actions and projects
- Motivate your employees to become committed and effective corporate ambassadors
- We begin by assessing your internal communications, and the formal and informal information networks or channels, in particular.
- Next, we identify the most appropriate solutions for ensuring effective internal communications, which includes developing credible messages.
Québec’s largest cable provider was embarking on the historic launch of its new technology platform. The company wanted to turn the launch into a celebration for its internal teams and a major technological breakthrough for Québec families. It rolled out a program to generate positive press, while still keeping employees as its central audience.
Inclusive and experiential strategies were foundational to the range of tactics used to make the launch a success. The program’s success factors included how much the employees enjoyed the celebrations and gamified approach, the pride they felt and the quality of the press coverage.
Voir tous les services
See other services