- Dealing with print, digital and social media requires a solid knowledge base and an understanding of the inner workings of the industry and journalists’ methods and habits.
- In addition to having an acute sense of what is newsworthy (i.e., the knowledge and instincts necessary to identify or create a compelling news story), our team maintains open and professional relationships with journalists based on mutual respect.
- These relationships enable us to enhance your success by timing the publication of your messages to ensure optimal coverage, benefits and impact.
- Creating tailored media, blogger and influencer lists
- Selecting and training spokespeople
- Writing and producing media kits (media releases, fact sheets, diagrams, tables, photos, etc.)
- Coordinating media meetings and conferences
- Organizing media tours
- Booking interviews
- Mailing products and customized packages
- Planning meetings with editorial boards
Media Relations – Traditional Media and Social Media
Media partnerships are a must!
In order to quickly raise awareness across a wide audience around a new event that competed somewhat with another major event of a similar nature, we opted for a very personalized media relations strategy.
After a full day of individual visits organized exclusively for media representatives, followed by intensive media relations work, the second occurrence of the event received extensive positive media coverage, which led to a significant increase in event attendance.
Voir tous les services
See other services